Chanelle's 1st Birthday  

Posted

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Believe it or not, my girl is already a year! A year ago I was blessed to carry this amazing spirit into this world. I am so lucky to have these girls. Chanelle is SUCH an easy baby, but ask me that a year from now! We celebrated with family and had a great time! Diana, Chelsea, Channing, and Great G&G all came to share this special day. We conversed over dinner,cake and Neapolitan ice cream. Thanks you guys for sharing that time with me and my girls!

Garrett we missed you but we took lots of pics! See you soon!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at Wednesday, February 17, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Happy Happy Birthday cute little Chanelle! So crazy she's one. It seems like we just barely found out you were pregnant!

February 17, 2010 11:55 AM

I'm glad she had such a good birthday! She is so cute! I love her cake too!

February 17, 2010 2:17 PM

Wow! She's so cute! Love the pix, Shelby. SOMEDAY we'll get our kids together for a playdate, right? Haha! ;)

March 05, 2010 12:38 AM

Shelby how are you guys??? We need a new post with lots of pictures and updates! :) Miss you guys!

June 23, 2010 1:15 PM

Post a Comment