The last several weeks have gone by so fast, and our little girl is nearly eight weeks old. Garrett and I have been abundantly blessed. Chanelle is a wonderful addition to our family.
Chanelle was given a lovely blessing on March 15th, by Garrett. I was very excited to have my parents down for the occasion. It meant a lot to me that both our fathers were able to stand in for the blessing. We also were happy to have Garrett's parents, his sister Chelsea, and his grandparents there. Thank you all for your support!
I was fortunate to have my mother stay for a couple of weeks in the beginning, which was very helpful! The weeks following have been a good reality check for me. I love being a mother, but their are moments I feel as though I could pull my hair out! I always wonder how all you amazing mothers do it! However motherhood is truly rewarding, and their is nothing more important.
8 years ago