Easter  

Posted



Last Saturday Brooklyn went to her first ever Easter egg hunt in Elk Ridge. We met up with Garrett's parents and sister Chelsea. It was fun to see all the kids running to find their candy filled eggs. In one child's pursuit for his glorified egg, I lost my shoe. It felt like Mayhem.

Later that morning we went to the Hackett's for another Easter Egg Hunt. It was great, I didn't have to worry about Brooklyn getting trampled on for a piece of candy. It was just the wonderful neighborhood kids, sigh of relief! Thanks you guys it was fun!

Sunday, Brooklyn watched me put her Easter Basket together. No big deal though, she doesn't yet know about the Easter Bunny. She liked her "Little People" to add to her collection, and the Mrs. Potato head not so much. All the pieces just end up in her mouth. As for the peeps, Garrett and I ate most of them. I didn't like finding pieces of it stuck to the carpet.

Hope you all had a great Easter!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at Tuesday, April 14, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

MOM  

Wish we could have been there. Looks like she had a great time. It is fun to see Brooklyn at the stage where she can join in the with the festivities and have others her age and size to socialize with a bit.
Chanelle, is so precious too!!
Pretty girls!!!!

April 14, 2009 4:36 PM
Dad  

I wish I had one of your beautiful girls in each of my arms! They are so pretty. Brooklyn is growing up so fast, and is so cute with her sister and other little friends. Hope to see you soon!

April 14, 2009 9:46 PM

Your girls are so cute! We need to get together so I can meet your new little one! I miss you!

April 16, 2009 7:21 PM

I am glad she had a good Easter!

April 17, 2009 10:20 AM

Chanelle and Brooklyn are both so cute! I can't wait to see you guys again!

April 19, 2009 5:27 PM

Shelby! Your girls are so beautiful! Can't wait to see you all this summer- Love ya, Mara (PS: I'm finally mailing your baby gift today. :)

May 01, 2009 1:55 PM

Post a Comment