Sunriver Oregon 08  

Posted



On Labor Day we arrived home from a fun week long vacation in Sunriver Oregon. It has been a tradition since I was very young. We were ready for a vacation and excited to get away. It was so great to see my whole family! We enjoyed the long bike paths, swimming, boating down the river, the village shops. Most of all we really enjoyed just relaxing and catching up. It went too fast!

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 07, 2008 at Sunday, September 07, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Wow! It's so good to see a post from you!!! I can't believe you are pregnant!!! Congratulations! Our babies will only be about 8 weeks apart! How fun! I hope all goes well and make sure to post when you know what you are having! We are having a boy...so I hope you are too...that would be great.

Love ya!!

September 08, 2008 12:38 PM

I love all of your pictures! Oregon looks so pretty! I'm excited for you to come visit! Give Brooklyn a hug from me! She is such a cutie!

September 08, 2008 5:46 PM

Shelby & Garrett-we had such a good time with you all! It was so fun seeing your sweet Brooklyn. Hope you are well- Love, Mara

September 08, 2008 9:48 PM
Anonymous  

Cute family you have!!!!

September 09, 2008 12:38 PM

Hi! My name is Lacei. My husband is Ben, he works with Garret! Cute Blog! We will have to get together sometime! ~lace

September 10, 2008 6:49 PM

Post a Comment