Guess what we are having!  

Posted

 


I went in for my Ultrasound today and discovered that we are having a GIRL! The tech told me that from the size of the baby I am looking at being about a week or so ahead. We are very happy to be having another girl, however someday down the line I know Garrett would love a son. So till then, I hope he is okay with all things PINK!
Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at Tuesday, September 30, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

11 comments

We think 2 pinks are great. :) Congratulations!

September 30, 2008 9:13 PM

Gotta love pink!!!!!

September 30, 2008 10:21 PM

Congratulations!! Your girls will be the best of friends!!

October 01, 2008 9:11 AM

How fun! Little girls are so fun to dress-gotta love it! Congrats!

October 01, 2008 1:16 PM

Congrats another little girl!

October 01, 2008 1:51 PM

That's great. Babies are so fun. Congratulations on Pink #2.

October 02, 2008 1:52 PM

So excited! All those girls, Garrett! hahaha

October 02, 2008 9:21 PM

congrats! So exciting! Have you thought about names? Girls are great! They have the best clothes.

October 04, 2008 3:54 PM

What? I didn't even know you were pregnant. You are so teeny. How exciting...two girls! Congratulations.

I also wanted to thank you for being so nice the other day at the Enrichment meeting when Charlie pushed Brooklyn down. I was so worn out with his behavior that day that I might have started crying if someone would have been unkind to me about it. It probably didn't seem like that big of a deal to you but it meant a lot to me and I just wanted to say thanks. You are a super duper wonderful person!

October 05, 2008 8:18 PM

Congrats again Shel, on the baby girl...now if I was REALLY mean, I would force you to use Lincoln for your girl..but because I love you I'll give you a pass and hope that I get a Lincoln for a nephew someday..yeah I know, fat chance!

October 12, 2008 9:19 PM

Congratulations! We have found that 3 girls before a boy is the ideal sequence. Wishing y'all the best from Texas.

October 18, 2008 10:43 PM

Post a Comment