Summer 2008  

Posted



Well the summer has come to a close and I am finally leaving an update. We have had a great time and are sad to see it go. As for the HOT weather, I won't miss that a bit! I won't bore you with details about the last three months. I would like to mention that my sister Sommer and her adorable family came to visit early July for a week. We had a lot of fun going to the pool, park, zoo. Her kids really enjoyed all of the neighborhood kids. My sister also got me hooked on the "Twilight" series which I ate up!

As a fam we enjoyed going to the pool, hiking, biking,staying indoors on those miserable hot summer days. Believe it or not, I tried out for American Idol back at the end of July with Chels. It was a fun experience, I wasn't betting I'd make it. Then again who did make it? They picked some really "interesting" people. ENOUGH SAID.

I was lucky enough to see a lot of my mom and dad the month of August! I't was great! They made their long move from New Prague, MN to Seattle, WA. They havent been there long but I know they will adjust well. My Sister and Brother live close by in Snoqualmie WA.

Also, If you haven't heard WE ARE PREGNANT! I am into my 15th week, with my due date set for March 2nd. We should know the gender by the end of October. I will keep you posted

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 07, 2008 at Sunday, September 07, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Um, hello!!!!!! Seriously? WOW! And look how old and beautiful your little girl is now!! Shelby! That is awesome! I'm really sad that we haven't seen each other in so long. Call me when you get a minute and lets set up a time and place to meet for lunch. Congrats Shelb! I'm so happy for you!

September 08, 2008 1:41 PM

Congrats again! I didn't read this post first I just saw the little baby countdown on the top. That's awesome I saw you the other day and you don't look pregnant at all and you're almost half way done!

September 11, 2008 12:35 PM

Post a Comment