Today my little Chanelle turned six months. I have no idea where the time has gone. She is such a blessing in our lives. Last Friday she rolled over for the first time, and since then has been showing it off. Chanelle is always so happy with a grin gleaming upon her. Constantly I see her growth, and I'm amazed at the little changes I see. Chanelle and Brooklyn are the best of buds. I see their sweet connection and it makes me so happy as a mother. They will be great friends. Brooklyn loves to share her toys, and hold her sister. It's great to observe them together. The only dilemma I have is how to get her to take a binky, but more importantly the bottle. Any suggestions are appreciated! Well Chanelle we love you and are thankful for your special place in our family!
Today my little Chanelle turned six months. I have no idea where the time has gone. She is such a blessing in our lives. Last Friday she rolled over for the first time, and since then has been showing it off. Chanelle is always so happy with a grin gleaming upon her. Constantly I see her growth, and I'm amazed at the little changes I see. Chanelle and Brooklyn are the best of buds. I see their sweet connection and it makes me so happy as a mother. They will be great friends. Brooklyn loves to share her toys, and hold her sister. It's great to observe them together. The only dilemma I have is how to get her to take a binky, but more importantly the bottle. Any suggestions are appreciated! Well Chanelle we love you and are thankful for your special place in our family!
This entry was posted
on Sunday, August 16, 2009
at Sunday, August 16, 2009
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.

