Cassie's Valentines Party  

Posted

Brooklyn had a splendid morning, she skipped her nap to attend her first ever Valentine's party! She loved playing with all the kids, and exchanging Valentines. It was also great for me since i got to chat with all the other moms! Thank you Cassie for inviting Brooklyn, and also to Sandy who can throw a great party!

This entry was posted on Friday, February 13, 2009 at Friday, February 13, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

What absolutely adorable pictures. I love it.

February 13, 2009 3:59 PM

Looks like a lot of fun! Holy cow only 14 days until your due date!!! I love the widgets that keep track of that stuff for you!

February 16, 2009 2:26 PM

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! That is such a fun idea! You look so good. I am excited to see your baby!

February 16, 2009 5:54 PM

I heard ya had your baby! Congrats!!! Cant wait to see her! If ya need a break have Brooklyn come play with Samantha Anytime! ~lace

February 17, 2009 1:29 PM

Post a Comment