A da da Daa  

Posted



Last week we took to camera footage of Brooklyn jabbering away and decided to post it. As you will see when you watch it, she has got a lot to say! I can't get enough of it. Every morning I awake to this adorable sound through the monitor. What a great way to awake in the morning.

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 at Thursday, May 01, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Having come a few weeks ago to visit and see Brooklyn I can attest to the joy of hearing her first thing in the morning cooing and giggling. She is just adorable and I miss her terribly. Thanks for the video.
Now she has her first tooth too! How they grow and change so quickly. Keep up the good work.
We love you Brooklyn!
Grandma Susan

May 02, 2008 6:18 AM

Oh she is so cute you guys!

May 02, 2008 9:12 PM

She is growing up so fast! I can't wait to see her! She has such a cute voice.

May 05, 2008 7:07 PM

Aww! I love the jabbering! SO cute!

May 18, 2008 12:09 AM

Post a Comment