Crawl baby Crawl  

Posted



Today we were so excited to see Brooklyn exploring her capabilities. It began when
I pulled out my new issue of "Parents" magazine. Of course at her stage everything goes in the mouth. I was on the floor next to her. With all of her determination, She kept scooting herself towards it. I would move it further away from her in hopes that she would keep at it. It worked! Of course we had to get footage of this very proud moment as parents! Most of you can relate I'm sure!

I also need to report that on Monday Brooklyn's first bottom tooth pocked out. So big week for her! Hope you enjoy the video!

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 03, 2008 at Saturday, May 03, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

that is so exciting shelby! Now you are in for a real treat with her being mobile! Watch out!

Love ya
Sommer

May 03, 2008 10:36 PM

Shelby-
Wow! She's off! Thanks for all of the beautiful pictures of her. Your blog is fantastic, by the way! Love ya- Mara

May 03, 2008 11:54 PM

I can't believe how almost every day she does something new! Like Sommer said ..you will have to keep an eye on that girl! She is going places.
Love you, little Brooklyn

May 04, 2008 6:50 AM
Anonymous  

I'm the one who totally depends on this technology to watch this beautiful little girl grow up. Thank you so much for sharing these moments.
Love Dale

May 04, 2008 6:53 AM
Anonymous  

Babies are so much fun!!!

May 04, 2008 8:10 PM

Look @ her go! Why haven't we gotten together yet? We need to!!!

May 18, 2008 12:08 AM

Post a Comment