Brooklyn Video Oct 2007  

Posted

This entry was posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 at Monday, November 05, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I absolutely love that video! How did you make that? I need to do that! It would be so much more fun to get on the blogger. Let me know. I need to come visit you, soon, promise!

November 05, 2007 10:42 PM
Anonymous  

Hi Young Family Steele,
We absolutely loved both the photo album and the very professional video starting Ms. Brooklyn Danielle! She is so beautiful and animated! Can't get enough of her. Keep the pictures and videos coming!
Love G&G Sundwall

November 06, 2007 8:19 AM

So cute! She is adorable and I think she looks like Garrett's side of the family. Can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks!!

November 06, 2007 9:17 PM

that is the cutest little video! what a sweetie! aww, i'm so happy for you guys!

January 22, 2008 9:22 PM

Post a Comment