Brooklyn's in the house  

Posted

Our baby girl is here! Brooklyn Danielle Steele was born on September 15th 2007, at 11:55 p.m. She weighed in at a healthy 7 lbs 1 oz and 19 in long. I cant express how wonderful it feels to become a mother! I remember being very emotional, excited, and a bit shaky from the experience. Garrett, and my mother were right by my side through it all. I was discharged from the hospital on the night of Monday, Sept 17th. I was very ready to leave. I was fortunate to have my mother stay with us for a few weeks. She was such a great help to us.

Since then Brooklyn has been changing everyday. She has become more alert of her surroundings, and I must say she is a beautiful sleeper! She sleeps through the night sometimes better than me, but I better watch what I say that could all change tomorrow. Her hair has lightened a bit, but she still has as much as ever. She smiles more everyday, sometimes I cant figure out what she is smiling at. Garrett and I absolutely love her to death, and we are excited to watch her grow into a little lady!

Blessed to be parents!!!

This entry was posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 at Monday, November 05, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

I love her. i want to hear everything your whole hospital experience and the pain part because i am freaking out i have only 11 days left.aahhhh

November 06, 2007 9:19 AM

I want to see new pictures of Brooklyn!

January 20, 2008 3:02 PM

Post a Comment