Ultrasound at 31 weeks  

Posted

 


This morning bright and early, Garrett and I went to get my second Ultrasound. Everything is looking good, and it looks like she is measuring at 33 weeks. The tech told us she is weighing in at 4 pounds 9 ounces as of today. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. We haven't gotten a name picked out yet, but girly works fine for now.
Posted by Picasa

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at Tuesday, December 30, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I have a really good name for her- Nancy. Just kidding. Glad everything is looking good & healthy.

December 30, 2008 5:53 PM

The time is fast approaching. I can't believe you only have 60 days!

December 30, 2008 9:17 PM

Wow Shelby, that really has gone by fast. Call me if you need anything and I will call you sometime soon to check up on you.

December 31, 2008 4:15 PM

can't wait to see her face! I'm sure she'll be just as beautiful as Brooklyn!

January 25, 2009 11:03 PM

Post a Comment