Well it’s been far too long since we last wrote anything. So this should sum it up. First off I have started a new job as an Export Specialist for Wencor in Springville, UT. They manufacture airplane parts for Commercial and Military Aircraft. You are more than welcome to call me there@ 801.491.2544 or email me @gsteele@wencor.com. I really love my job I get to do research on other countries and related companies. I have also learned about so many planes and helicopters. Everyone there has model planes, and pictures on their desks, its cool. Shelby has been working for an orthodontist in Spanish fork since October and really enjoys her cohorts and Doc. Email Shelby @ shelbysteele@gmail.com
Shelby and I have recently celebrated our first Anniversary. We went to Midway to go tubing and the stayed at the Anniversary Inn in SLC. Our first year has flown by. We are looking forward to a new year and plan on getting in a home soon. We also want to get some nice Mt. Bike a do some biking and traveling.
We are grateful for all of our family and friends and hope to hang out with you soon.
8 years ago