This weekend I took Garrett to Las Vegas for an early graduation present. He graduates in August, but his classes end July 5th. While we were there we stayed at the Stratosphere hotel, on both Friday and Saturday night. We went on the Vegas strip admiring the many beautiful motels and fun shops. I bought a knock off Prada purse, I have always wanted one. We laid out by the pool for a little bit. We ate at Rainforest Cafe on Friday night, and also a Mexican place at the Rio Hotel on Saturday night. We met up with some friends that also were vacationing there for the weekend for the evening on Saturday. We went to the top of the Stratosphere to check out the view. We didn't however feel like doing extreme rollercoaster ride at the top of the tower. It was fun, and we drove in my little prism, which I averaged 30 miles to gallon. I was happy. I only filled up once each way. We got home around 8:30 pm.
On Memorial day Garrett's family had a Barbeque at their really pretty home. Mom and dad came, and I was really happy they could come down to Elkridge to hang out with his family. Afterwards we went bowling just the four of us in Provo. I hope all you are doing well and had yourselves a wonderful memorial day weekend too.
8 years ago