We had a great time in Seattle! We hope to come up again soon. I know that Shelby would like to move there soon, so we might be checking into it. This weekend is mothers day and we are going to go to my families house and stay for a couple of days. We are hoping that the weather will change soon so that we can spend more time together outside. I think that I have convinces Shelby to go running with me up provo canyon. Now that I am working days till three we are able to spend more and more time together. However, my current class and lab make it hard for me to spend as much time as I would like. Well hope all is well and we'll ttyl.
This entry was posted
on Saturday, May 07, 2005
at Saturday, May 07, 2005
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.